About Judy Spencer-Dona
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Macoupin and Montgomery County real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Macoupin and Montgomery County areas, please contact me.
- Full-Time Real Estate Broker
- Your Lake REALTOR with over $20,600,000 in lake sales alone
- Works With New Construction and Custom Built Homes
- Relocating?--Let me be your relocation resource
- Your Mature Moves Specialist--Condominiums for 55 years young
- Top Overall Producer for Century 21 Reid Baugher Realty past 18 years
- Centurion Award, Century 21 - '00 thru '07 & '13 & '16 - Top 1% Nationally
- Ruby Award -- Illinois Association of REALTORS President's Club - '01-'07
- Diamond Award -- Illinois Association of REALTORS President's Club - '08, '11-'12